Trojan Marketing


TAMK art/music/media 7th international week (May 06-09 / 2014) was already a week ago. One of the interesting workshop programs I attended was ‘Trojan marketing’ held by Birgit Kolb from International Center for New Media.

I’ve heard of so-called trojan marketing every now and then, here and there, but I was always wondering what makes it so special. I’m grateful that I have attended this workshop because it helped me to fully understand the key point of ‘Trojan marketing’. Birgit Kolb explained ‘Trojan marketing’ with very good practical examples. After we’ve got the idea of trojan marketing, we got to form a group of 3-4 people and create our own trojan marketing in about 15-20 minutes and present it to others.

I’m very grateful that I got to participate in the workshop. I didn’t expect to learn this much from 1 hour long workshop, but I did. Thank you Birgit Kolb for giving a lecture about ‘Trojan marketing’, and thank you TAMK Art and Media for giving us another amazing opportunity to learn.


-- Erika Kim 2014 --