Lecturer in exchange at Salford

MediaCityUK in Salford.

As part of Erasmus staff mobility programme, I visited University of Salford in the beginning of May. I was warmly welcomed and my stay was hosted by Yuwei Lin, Lecturer in Future Media. The University is located at the MediaCityUK. 

 I was privileged to be part of the judging panel for the graduating game programme students, and I had my workshop dealing with beginner level Blender, the open source 3D graphic software in Salford. 

 On my fourth day of the trip I was happy to be able to visit Leeds metropolitan university and see their premises which to some extent shared the looks and feeling of our Finlayson campus! We hope to share some exchange students during the following years.

Students of Salford and their work on left. My hostess in Salford, Yuwei in the middle, Thank You!, Students of Leeds  planning a mural, the springtime in English countryside, me and my hostess in Leeds, Cheryl Grant, Thank You!

I had some great time in England and I hope that the students in the workshop did too.